Diamonds in the Library’s Policies
I am nothing without the trust of my readers, so I work very hard to continue to deserve that trust. If you ever have a question, some feedback, or want to know how something works around here, just ask me.
Can I send you jewelry to feature?
Yes, please! I love jewelry. Please note the following conditions:
- A gift of jewelry, while very nice, does not guarantee blog or social media coverage.
- If I love the piece, I will probably share it with my readers in some way, but that will be at my discretion.
- Diamonds in the Library follows the FTC’s guidelines for endorsement. That means that if I do feature a business/designer/brand that has given me a gift, I will disclose that fact the next time that I feature that business/designer/brand.
Will you read my book?
I am always happy to accept books for review consideration! Please note the following conditions:
- A review copy does not guarantee a review. I don’t review every book I read.
- If I do publish a review, it may be on this blog, on Goodreads, or elsewhere.
- I do not guarantee that my review, if I write one, will be positive. I do guarantee that my review will be honest.
- If you give me your book for free, I will disclose that fact in my review if I do write one.
Do you offer Sponsored Content and/or Sidebar ads?
I love, love, love doing giveaways for my readers. If you’d like to offer something in a giveaway for my readers, please let me know.
Additionally, I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
When possible, I use Indibound links to support independent bookstores.