I am nothing without the trust of my readers, so I work very hard to continue to deserve that trust. If you ever have a question, a comment, or want to know how something works around here, just ask me.
Here are some of Diamonds in the Library’s policies:
Can I send you jewelry?
Of course you can! I love jewelry. Please note the following conditions:
- A gift of jewelry, while very nice, does not guarantee blog or social media coverage.
- If I love the piece, I will probably share it with my readers in some way, but that will be at my discretion and I am under no obligation to do so.
- Diamonds in the Library follows the FTC’s guidelines for endorsement. That means that if I do feature a business/designer/brand that has given me a gift, I will disclose that fact the next time that I feature that business/designer/brand.
Will you read my book?
I am always happy to accept books for review consideration. Please note the following conditions:
- “Review consideration” means that if you give me a book, I will consider reviewing it.
- If I do publish a review, it may be on this blog, on Book Riot, or elsewhere.
- I do not guarantee that my review, if I write one, will be positive. I do guarantee that my review will be honest.
- If you give me your book for free, I will disclose that fact in my review if I do write one.
Can I pay you to write about my thing?
Can I put my ad in your sidebar?
Maybe, if there’s space and you’re a good fit for my readers! Here’s here you need to go to for more information.
I love, love, love doing giveaways for my readers. If you’d like to offer something in a giveaway for my readers, please let me know.
Additionally, I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.