Good morning, and welcome to 2016!! Happy New Year, my darlings.
I started 2015 with a roundup of Diamonds in the Library’s most popular posts of the previous year. It was so much fun that I thought we had better make rounding up your favorite jewels an annual tradition.
A couple of the most popular posts of 2015 already appeared on last year’s list – they’re your super-favorites, the ones that get so many page views they’ll probably be in the top 10 every year. I’ve decided to leave out the repeats, for the sake of keeping things fresh.
Your favorite jewels of 2015:
10. Three Fabergé emerald and diamond rings.*
* This from my very first year of blogging – I was so new then!
9. Suzanne Kalan engagement rings: the Devoted collection.
8. Guide to jewelry sizes: my jewelry sizing cheat sheet.*
7. WWAKE’s delicate gold and opal lovelies.
6. An antique green tourmaline filigree ring, circa 1880.
5. Fabulous Jewels of the 2013 Baltimore Summer Antiques Show.
4. A celebration of tiaras.
3. 10 reasons to choose an antique engagement ring.
2. Store Profile: Trademark Antiques.
1. 2.17 Carat ‘D’ color diamond Edwardian style engagement ring.
It’s really interesting to see those older posts now, isn’t it? You can really see how my style has evolved over the 3+ years we’ve been together.
I’m looking forward to another wonderful year with you, my dears.
Did you have any favorites that didn’t make the list? Let’s reminisce together.
And for the future: do you have any requests for 2016?
PS: If you’d like to see my top 9 Instagram posts of 2015, you can see that here.
Sameer Bhatnagar says
Famous astrologer Pandit Ajai Bhambi provides you astrology , palmist Nisha Ghai provides palmistry & also find tarot card reader & numerologist in India.
Swarovski Rings says
The jewelry is simply awesome. I just loved the concept and patterns.
Happy New Year to you, Becky!
All gorgeous pieces! I love that filigree green tourmaline ring, can even see some shade variation in the tourmaline. I’m such a sucker for anything step-cut!
Will someone tell my husband to get me that Suzanne Kalan ring, the band on the lower right, white metal with straight baguettes?! It can be a retroactive 30th anniversary gift, lol! Seriously, I love her pieces, especially this style with prong-set straight baguettes all in slightly different directions. Baguettes are usually very proper and reserved, but these are fun, like confetti!
They’re the coolest baguettes, aren’t they?? If you send your husband to me, I’ll tell him what to do 😉