Good morning, and welcome to 2016!! Happy New Year, my darlings.
I started 2015 with a roundup of Diamonds in the Library’s most popular posts of the previous year. It was so much fun that I thought we had better make rounding up your favorite jewels an annual tradition.
A couple of the most popular posts of 2015 already appeared on last year’s list – they’re your super-favorites, the ones that get so many page views they’ll probably be in the top 10 every year. I’ve decided to leave out the repeats, for the sake of keeping things fresh.
Your favorite jewels of 2015:
10. Three Fabergé emerald and diamond rings.*
* This from my very first year of blogging – I was so new then!
9. Suzanne Kalan engagement rings: the Devoted collection.
8. Guide to jewelry sizes: my jewelry sizing cheat sheet.*
7. WWAKE’s delicate gold and opal lovelies.
6. An antique green tourmaline filigree ring, circa 1880.
5. Fabulous Jewels of the 2013 Baltimore Summer Antiques Show.
4. A celebration of tiaras.
3. 10 reasons to choose an antique engagement ring.
2. Store Profile: Trademark Antiques.
1. 2.17 Carat ‘D’ color diamond Edwardian style engagement ring.
It’s really interesting to see those older posts now, isn’t it? You can really see how my style has evolved over the 3+ years we’ve been together.
I’m looking forward to another wonderful year with you, my dears.
Did you have any favorites that didn’t make the list? Let’s reminisce together.
And for the future: do you have any requests for 2016?
PS: If you’d like to see my top 9 Instagram posts of 2015, you can see that here.